These systems use Graphite pot, flame from the burner tangentially with Graphite pot. Spiral heat flow will go around the pot and heat transfer through the Graphite pot melting aluminum. The yield of
liquid aluminum annealing from 100 Kg to 1100 Kg of liquid aluminum (LPG fuel consumption standards < 35 Kg LPG/ton of aluminum).
Some characteristics of the ACF system:
– A simple system, simple operation.
– Easy maintenance: by replacing the melting furnace only.
– Using the fuels: LPG, gas, oil, electricity, etc.
– Uniform temperature of liquid aluminum.
– No stick by using Graphite pot. High effectiveness of energy use by using new generation of insulating materials that do not heat furnace shell and creating a spiral around the furnace increases thermal efficiency.